Silver Reed’s LK150 is a great beginner knitting machine! Quiet, compact, lighter than it's metal bed counterparts, and very user-friendly. Works best with sport, DK and worsted weight yarns.
Machine creates stockinette (jersey) fabric and has the ability to change between two colours with ease. (Other stitches, i.e. ribbing, can be created by hand-manipulation). This machine DOES NOT have an available ribber attachment.
*Machine comes with all accessories, as pictured
**shipping is FREE within Canada
- Needle Pitch: 6.5mm (3.9 gauge) /*13mm(2 gauge), 6.5mm Needle Spacing
- Number of Needles: 150, metal
- Dimensions: 1083 x 95 mm (1139mm with extension)
- Weight: 4.7 kgs (10 lbs)
- Stitch Types: Stockinet, tuck, slip, plating and fair isle (slip stitch - one yarn feeder only)
- Yarn: Fine to Chunky Yarn
- Needle Selection: Manual
- Made in China