Silver Reed LK-150 Knitting Machine
Silver Reed’s LK150 is a great beginner knitting machine! It works best with sport, DK and worsted weight yarns. Quiet, compact, lighter than it's metal bed counterparts, and very user-friendly.
Machine creates stockinette (jersey) fabric and has the ability to change between two colours with ease. (Other stitches, i.e. ribbing, can be created by hand-manipulation). This machine DOES NOT have an available ribber attachment.
*Machine comes with all accessories, as pictured
**shipping is FREE within CanadaSPECIFICATIONS:
- Needle Pitch: 6.5mm (3.9 gauge) /*13mm(2 gauge), 6.5mm Needle Spacing
- Number of Needles: 150, metal
- Dimensions: 1083 x 95 mm (1139mm with extension)
- Weight: 4.7 kgs (10 lbs)
- Stitch Types: Stockinet, tuck, slip, plating and fair isle (slip stitch - one yarn feeder only)
- Yarn: Fine to Chunky Yarn
- Needle Selection: Manual